Metrel GammaPAT Pro
- Inbuilt calibration checkbox allows constant verification of accuracy
- Downloadable internal memory for up to 1700 test results
- Digital screen provides numeric readings and LED PASS/FAIL indication
The Metrel GammaPAT Pro PAT Tester is a battery-powered appliance tester that has an inbuilt calibration checkbox that verifies the accuracy of the tester in between calibrations. Furthermore, it benefits from a fully downloadable internal memory and supplied software package.
The Metrel GammaPAT Pro can perform testing on Class I and Class II appliances as well as extension leads with one of three automatic test sequences. It is capable of earth bond testing, insulation testing, and leakage current measurement and has a separate automatic mode for long leads.
Up to 1700 results can be saved to the Metrel GammaPAT Pro’s internal memory and it has a digital screen that provides numeric readings and there is an LED PASS/FAIL indication. The supplied software package can be used to download results to a PC where they can be analysed and reported.
- Built-in calibration checkbox
- Autotest sequences
- Bright digital screen and LED display
- Internal memory for 1700 results
- Downloadable with the included software