Megger PAT420 PAT Tester
- Fully equipped for 230V and 110V appliance testing.
- Huge memory stores and downloads up to 10,000 results and appliance data.
- Equally suitable for sensitive IT equipment as it is industrial applications.
The new Megger PAT420 Downloading Portable Appliance Tester is a part of the Megger PAT400 series, a new generation of downloading portable appliance tester. It fully PAT tests portable electrical equipment to the latest edition of the Code of Practice for the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment. The PAT420 provides the same extensive memory and downloading capability of the PAT410 with the added features of 110V operation.
Megger PAT 420 testing abilities
- 250 & 500V insulation tests
- 200mA continuity test
- Additional 10A & 25A earth bond tests
- Differential, substitute and touch current earth leakage tests
- Operational VA test
- Portable RCD testing
- Extension lead and power cord tests
The addition of 5 hot-keys give direct access to frequently used functions, accelerating navigation and increasing productivity. Standard and customer configurable test groups are available for flexible testing. A large QWERTY keypad enables fast and accurate data entry. All sockets and connectors are easily accessible and fully labelled with a single connection for both continuity and insulation test probe. The Megger 420 uses a high visibility VGA colour display for simple selection of test groups, clear presentation of results and colour indication of PASS or FAIL.
All products in the range have a high duty-cycle, with the design tailored to fast testing, easy operation, and all-day use. The Megger PAT400 range of portable appliance testers feature a unique fast-re-start, so that when moving the tester from one room to another it re-starts instantly from the same menu where it was unplugged. This is a significant timesaver as it allows more tests to be performed per day. USB communication of the PAT 420 provides convenient download to a standard USB memory stick and an on-board 10,000 record memory provides interruption-free testing for improved efficiency. All instruments also include Download Manager software which enables data to be converted into a CSV format which can be read directly on a PC using Microsoft® Excel.
Megger PAT420 Features:
- 250/500V insulation tests
- 200mA, 10A & 25A continuity test with high duty cycle for repetitive testing
- Portable RCD and extension lead testing
- Alternative leakage tests
- 10,000 memory storage with USB download
- Improved operating system architecture
- Continuous operation
- Instant re-start as you move from room to room testing
- Large 5.7” ¼ VGA backlit full colour screen for clear results
- Selectable PASS/FAIL limits provide instant indication of a faulty asset
- 230 & 110V operation for industrial, commercial and residential applications
The Megger PowerSuite software can be purchased to compliment any PAT400, providing full database asset management and professional electronic certificate generation which is ideal for multiple clients and locations. Additional options available are a barcode scanner and a thermal transfer barcode label printer which operates directly from the USB port, both of which are great for increasing efficiency and productivity.
Calibration Required, Not Required