The most sophisticated of the 17th Edition testers brings Type B RCD testing, 3-pole earth electrode testing to a downloading and rechargeable instrument.
Additional benefits are that is supplied in a large soft, carry case with sufficient space for the tester, test leads and some tools. The MFT1731 has enabled additional earth electrode testing options such as 3-pole ART electrode testing and stakeless electrode testing. The clamps are optional accessories.
- Two and three wire non trip loop testing for fast repeatable results
- Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters – loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage
- Phase rotation indication for verification of rotating machinery
- 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no earth
- Suite of earths test for electrode resistance measurement
- On-board data storage and Bluetooth® download
This latest series of multifunction installation tester adds one to the nomenclture and vastly to the value of these testers. The range of 3 instruments are expressly for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.