The Fluke 1662 Multifunction Installation Tester is a solid, reliable multifunction tester that has everything the user might need for day to day installation inspections. This tester can measure multiple variables including True RMS AC voltage, insulation resistance, loop and line impedance, prospective earth fault current, RCD tripping speed, and RCD/FI current. Tests can also be carried out for continuity, ramp test, and RCD triggers whilst indications are also given for has sequence. There is a wide degree of flexibility with each test with choices of range, resolution and test-type for the majority of different values so the tester can be adapted to meet various requirements.
The user also benefits from several other features in addition to the Fluke 1662’s measurement functions. Auto-start can be engaged for RCD and loop testing whilst a wiring polarity checker scans for broken PE and N wires. The self-test function helps ensure that readings are always accurate and the user can always check the instrument against the values given in the supplied calibration certificate. The device is operated via a simple dial and results are shown on the large, bright LCD screen.
The Fluke 1662 comes provided with a comprehensive set of accessories including a hard carry case, test leads, a zero adapter, a user manual/CD, a mains cord, a padded neck strap, a remote probe, a fused test probe set, and a calibration certificate in addition to the instrument itself. With an IP40 seal rating and Cat III 500V over voltage safety categorisation, the user can have confidence in this sturdy, portable multifunction tester which meets all relevant legal standards.
Fluke part number: FLK-1662
- Measures AC voltage, insulation resistance, loop and line impedance, prospective earth fault current, tripping speed, and RCD/FI current
- Testing for continuity, ramp test, and RCD triggers
- Adjustable ranges, resolutions and test types
- Phase sequence indication
- Wiring polarity checker tests for broken wires
- Large, bright LCD screen
- Auto-start for RCD and loop testing
- Self-test function
- Sturdy yet portable design
- Cat III to 500V; Cat IV to 300V
- Supplied with all necessary accessories