Multi-function testers provide the most convenient method of making measurements for electricians. It is essential that the instrument used is properly maintained and calibrated in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
All calibration is carried out on UKAS calibrated test equipment ensuring traceability and providing highest-confidence calibration.
• We collect, we calibrate, we deliver
• Offering a no fuss, no hassle, just fast, comprehensive and professional service guaranteed
• Our super-fast turnaround means that you’ll be without your instrument for the least amount of time
• Should your instrument require a repair – we can take care of that.
• PTS Calibrations in-house calibration capabilities include electrical, and mechanical equipment
• All of our calibration equipment is calibrated by UKAS accredited test companies and cross checked regularly
• We pride ourselves on being completely transparent throughout the whole process
• With UK collection & return available or drop off for FREE
• We provide calibration certificates as standard with every instrument calibrated
(We also offer FREE copy certificates, should you lose your original)
• So the calibration and repair process is simple for you and carefully carried out by us
*Carriage charges exclude VAT. Courier surcharges may apply to non-mainland UK postcodes